Shipping & Returns
Merchandises in most cases are shipped by FedEx Ground except for Alaska, Hawaii, and US territories. Shipping costs for the above exceptions may be extra and are not included in the shipping cost. International orders will need to get a shipping quote first by our Sales Representative, so please contact us at our general phone line during our business hours.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes, APO or ANY MILITARY ADDRESS. We must ship to physical addresses only. If paying by credit card, we must ship to the billing address of the credit card.
- Shipments usually leave our warehouse between 2-3 days upon receipt of payment. Processing payments and packaging takes time, so please allow time for packaging and shipping times. Shipments can be expedited for an extra fee, please call for quotes.
- Handling cost is included in the cost of shipping. Extra packing materials, boxes and labor are used to safely send out packages.
- Multiple small items can be sent together. One small and one large item may be sent together. Two big items will be shipped separately. Please email us with the items you intend to buy and inquire on shipping cost and any additional shipping charges.
- Upon request, we will provide tracking/confirmation numbers via FedEx for shipments. Requests can be made 5 days after payment (credit card or online) and 10 days if payment is mailed.
- Refused or undeliverable shipments will not be granted a refund. There will be a surcharge for all refused/undeliverable packages.
- We currently only offer ground shipping to Canada for international orders.
- Buyer is responsible for all customs and duties FEES APPLICALBLE.
- Shipments to Canada are shipped via UPS ground.